Mike Callahan has over 25 years of HR and Administrative experience with large/small, public/private, for profit/not for profit organizations.
Mike has taught Human Resources studies at the Graduate level for three universities and has led Callahan Partners LLC since its inception in 2002. He served as Vice President of Human Resources for Perfumania Holdings, Inc. and and as Chief Administrative Officer for Hitachi Metals America, LLC.
His credentials and life experience also include:
- Bachelors Degree in Psychology and Philosophy (double major) from Cathedral College, Queens, NY
- Masters Degree in Divinity and Pastoral Counseling from Immaculate Conception Seminary, Huntington, NY
- Graduate level HR studies in HR Certificate Program at NYU
- Five years experience as a Roman Catholic priest and associated counseling and educational/administrative experience in the Diocese of Rockville Centre, NY; ongoing ministerial service
- Probation Officer with NY City Probation and US Probation